The CreaseMaster goes Platinum. The most recent
addition to the CreaseMaster line is an 8000 sheet per hour creaser able to
satisfy the most demanding requests for creasing. Shops investing in high-end
digital printers want to ensure that the image remains impressive for their
customers. Digital touch screen controls guarantee that the CreaseMaster
Platinum is user friendly and easy to operate. Features such as: self centering
air feed, batch counting, ability to shift crease position on the fly,
programmable job memory using presets, last job recall and numerous other
attributes ensure superior performance and phenomenal value.
Electrical: 120V/230V, 60/50Hz, 5.0 Amp
(impact creasing): 8000 8.5 x 11" sheets per hour
(rotary perf/score): 8000 8.5 x 11" sheets per hour
size: 18"W x 25.5"L (45.7cm x 57cm)
size: 3.5"W x 5"L (8.9 cm x 12.7 cm)
12lb. - 18 point (45- 385 gsm) Perforation options: 2,4,6,8,12 teeth per inch (TPI);
42 or 72 TPI MICROPERF
options: wide (standard) or narrow
Wide (standard) or narrow
- Impact creasing significantly reduces cracking of
digitally-printed substrates during the finishing process.
- Inverted AND regular impact creasing in the same
- Up to 10 impact creases per sheet.
- Up to 20 jobs can be stored into memory.
- Easy-to-use programming. Set up in minutes!
- Rotary perforations (at the entrance of the
machine for accuracy; no tail whip) are anvil style and produce a
"burr-free" finish. Microperfs are also available.
- Optional strike perf attachment available for
"box" or "T" perfs.
- NOTE: machines are pneumatic and require
compressed air (compressor; not supplied) to operate.
For More Information Call Brad @